Saturday, February 26, 2011

The power of choosing...

I have thought so much on my life and how much it has changed in the past six months. I have been thinking so much on the choices  that I have made in my life.  And that to me is one of the most important things I can do in my life. I have looked back and realized how much  one choice really does effect someone or something.  I have never thought about it. But if you think about it…At a moment when you have to make a decision you will have to decide what path you will go down. Just a simple choice can change your life. I have thought a lot about my choices. One that was quite large but still so simple was my decision to serve  a mission or not. All it took was a simple filling out of an application and some other information on the internet. Once it was all filled out there was a simple “submit” button. Right then I had the choice to click yes or no. I thought about it for a little bit, I went off on my day because I had one more piece of information I was waiting to put in the computer. I decided I was going to ponder on it and finish it up that night. I went out to work and came back in and I decided that I was going to “submit it”. So I did that. Something so simple and so easy! Once I did that I was going to have to wait to see where I was going to be serving my mission. I waited for two weeks and I got my letter and I opened it up and it told me that I was going to be going to The Philadelphia Pennsylvania Spanish Speaking Mission. So I knew that I would be in the Philadelphia  area for the next two years of my life! All it was, was a simple, easy thing to do. But just that one simple click on the submit button has changed my life so much. I cant even describe how much of an impact it has had on my life. I couldn’t image my life without  my mission. But all it was, was a simple “click” it just goes to show how important it is that we make good decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment